Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh, the weather outside is delightful.....


Ok, it's just now starting to get cooler. I haven't blogged for so long because my seasonal clock has been off a bit. But, I checked the calendar today, and it said it was December 3rd. Wow! I've been running outside with shorts and a t-shirt up until a few days ago....and since I haven't ran since then, I can't give an update.

So, beyond keeping all the nasty spiders alive that should be dying off, I'll take it. I don't miss bitter cold. We'll see if I miss snow. The kids have asked for snow a few times, but I told them we could have it at their grandparents house.

We still hang out inside our home too. We've got three creative kids that always find something to do...

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I miss snow. And I can't believe it. I HATED snow when we lived in NE, but now that I wouldn't have to go to work in it and could stay home and actually enjoy it, I don't think I'd mind. But, we don't ever get any. Unfair.

Hope you are doing well! Time goes by too fast....can you believe it's almost Christmas and you guys are quickly approaching a year of life in Arkansas? Crazy!?!

Grandma Mona said...

It is snowing, it is really snowing. This morning we awoke to fresh snow, fluffy white! Friday it was cold, windy, rainy and snowing but this is light and fluffy. This is the kind of winter I like, not too cold and snowing. Hmmmmm.....could I live without snow? Let me ponder on that, I'll get back to you!!!

Joy said...

Okay, I am so jealous of the warmer weather...it is soooo cold here and I have not even been able to walk the dogs. Paul and I did get a chance right before Christmas to go scow shoeing and that really was a blast. I miss seeing my niece and nephews!! I loved the pictures you sent, (especially the one in the fall leaves!) they were beautifully taken!! Miss you guys!!