Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We're back from our alien adventure!


If you've felt like you haven't caught up with our life lately, it's because we haven't caught up with our life lately! Call it laziness, call it business, call it being sick too much, call it being sucked up on an alien adventure--I'm not really sure which wins. But, unless I have a deadline and am right up against it, sometimes it just doesn't get done! It's a good thing we have people over to our house every week so I have to make sure my house is in decent order!!


Here's a synopsis of our past months: new year's came and no one got sick--at least not on new year's--all the kids have seen the doctor more than once, I had the flu once, Kyra had the flu twice, Mark had the flu once, are boys escaped with only fevers and coughs and other fun stuff. The conversations around our house include: "mom, I goed" (potty); "knock, knock." "Who's there?" "Bobo." "Bobo who?''; "We've got the best of both worlds...."; "M-A-X"(you'd think he was part of this family); "Poo Poo and Pee Pee"(with lots of laughter); "Stop whining"; "Mom how bout we cuddle"; "I go to Bobo house sometime-I go Nonna and Grandpa's house sometime"; "Can I have a sheet of paper?"; "go Keagy, go Keagy..."; "Meow, Baaaa, elephant sound(for my son who has multiple animal personalities); "I fight you"; "Mom, be monster and chase us"; "Kleenex"; "Treat please"; "Cuz I do"; "I just being silly"; "Keagan-stop copying me!"


Let's hope I can get this blog thing working and actually post this thing. If I can, I'll try and be back soon!





2 comments:

Jennifer C said...

So glad to see you blogging again! I love the pic of the kids..so cute and what a cute house!! Looking forward to keeping up with your family! Blessings...
jenn:)

Kerri said...

Yay! Welcome back!

I agree with you on being grateful people come over to your house once a week so things get done! I'm right there with you! =)

We must hang out sometime soon...how does life get so crazy!?! Are your back problems all better?