Monday, June 11, 2007

HELP WANTED: Wed/Thurs. evenings, part time!

I am seeking some part-time help for my family. While I go play "librarian" on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, I leave my family to eat without their "cook". Let's just say Mark's passion is not cooking, and I don't want to keep saying "frozen pizza, hot dogs, or PBJ." My family needs to learn to eat a bit better while I'm away.
If you fit the description of waitress, cook, chef, food lover, compassionate person, casserole guru, etc. PLEASE respond by leaving a helpful MAKE AHEAD recipe for me! Then I can leave it in my fridge with directions for my hubby that say, "Turn oven on. Turn oven to such and such. Set timer. When timer beeps, take out of oven. Eat."
I'm running out of ideas.....and I know some of you have some good ones out there! Speak now! I don't pay much, but I will keep you posted on the outcomes of the meals and the continued craziness of our lives!
Tiffany

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I'll scroll through my recipes and see if I can find some easy casseroles that fit the bill. If so, I'll email them to you.

In the meantime, www.allrecipes.com and www.bestsimplerecipes.com are great websites that I frequent often. =)